How can pulsed Magnetic Resonance Stimulation (MRS) assist the body?
Regulating the autonomic nervous system
Stimulating bone cartilage
Improving bone density (can prevent osteoporosis and/or its progression)
Alleviation of pain
Activating the body’s defense system
Regulating digestive activity
Improving melatonin production and therefore sleep
Strengthening the immune system and lymphocytes
Improving the effect of medication due to improved metabolism and circulation
Normalization of the heartbeat
Improvement of the respiratory volume due to improving respiratory muscle functioning
Reducing the tendency of blood clots
Used as preventive measure toward general health problems
How does Magnetic Resonance Stimulation work?
The main feature of this treatment method is the resonance effect of pulsating magnetic field in the body. Vibrations or frequencies (matching our own) are being transmitted as purposeful information to energy deprived, weak or unhealthy cells whose function is already restricted and disturbed. Comprehensive scientific studies have already proven the medical effect of pulsating electromagnetic fields.
Are there any side effects?
Clinical studies on more than 200,000 patients have shown no side effect detrimental to our health.
MRS should not be used in case of epilepsy, pregnancy and older pace maker models.
For more information, please contact a Certified MediConsult Life Style Consultant and/or visit our websites www.newage.mediconsult.tv
- Why Is iMRS The No.1 PEMF Device - 17 Reasons
- iMRS - World's No.1
- iMRS - PEMF System Details
- Omnium 1 - The Android Based PEMF Device
- Why Is PEMF Therapy So Vital?
- Hormesis Effect in PEMF Therapy
- Frequently asked questions about iMRS PEMF Therapy
- PEMF Thrapy Centers In India
PEMF Clinical Studies
- PEMF & Arthritis
- PEMF and Alzheimer's Disease
- PEMF and Asthma
- PEMF & Autism
- PEMF and Avascular Necrosis
- PEMF & The Brain
- PEMF & Cancer
- PEMF and Cardiovascular Issues
- PEMF & Children Learning Disorders (ADHD, Dyslexia, Slow Children)
- PEMF & Depression
- PEMF and Diabetes
- PEMF & Type 3 Diabetes (Alzhiemers & Dementia)
- PEMF and Eye Problems
- PEMF and Fibromyalgia
- PEMF and Fractures
- PEMF General Research
- PEMF and Glaucoma
- PEMF and High Blood Pressure
- PEMF & Insomnia
- PEMF & Kidney Failure
- PEMF and Knee Problems
- PEMF and Multiple Sclerosis
- PEMF and Osteoporosis
- PEMF and Parkinson's Disease
- PEMF and Paraplegia/Quadraplegia
- PEMF Therapy for Pain Relief
- PEMF & Restless Leg Syndrome
- PEMF and Sciatica
- PEMF and Skin Problems
- PEMF and Stress
- PEMF and Stroke
- PEMF and Tendinitis
- PEMF and Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
- PEMF and Uterine / Ovarian Cyst
- PEMF and Urological Problems
- PEMF and Whiplash
- PEMF and Wounds
- How Does Magnetic Resonance Stimulation (MRS) assist the body?
- Pricing Of iMRS Systems
- MediConsult India Convention On Energy Medicine
- MediConsult International Medical Conferences Videos
- Welness Lounge
- iMRS Fauna - PEMF Therapy System For Large Animals
- Views Of Experts About PEMF's
- PEMF Education & After Sales Support
- iMRS Sales Partners & Consultants In India
- Contact Us
- Suggested Books On Energy Medicine
- NewAge Conference On Energy Medicine & Holistic Wellness
- Treatment Protocol / Wolfi's Law / iMRS Treatment Guide
- What is Pain ? How can iMRS PEMF Help?
- PEMF – The Fifth Element of Health : Bryant Meyers
- Why should you consider iMRS PEMF Therapy for yourself and your family?
- iMRS Vs Bemer